Monday, May 7, 2012
Final Examination
Yup,here comes my final examination.
What I can say is I am damn bad luck for this semester.
My final examination starts from the first day until the very last day.
How pathetic my final examination time table is.
It makes my semester break become shorter than previous semester.
Well,accept it !
So far I've already gone through 3 papers which are
Communication Research Theories,Malaysian Studies and Communication Theories.
Well,what I can say is so far so good.
I don't know what result will I get.
I still have 2 papers left which are Media Planning,Screenplay and Scriptwriting.
I feel like I am already in holiday mood.
My friends already planned where to go and what to eat. LOL !
Can't wait for the budget trip.
Can I say it is a trip?Emmmm..Whatever !
I seriously hate exam.It always worn me out.
Stressful !!!!
The memories I almost failed my foundation still clear in my mind.
Good Luck and All the best for my entire exam paper.
Looking forward to this Friday !
After this Friday,I AM TOTALLY FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment