Saturday, December 31, 2011
Bye Bye 2011
Well,3 more hours,2011 will become part of history of my life.
And I will start my brand new life in year 2012.
I think this will be the last post of my year 2011.
What I want to say to 2011?
Well,seriously,2011 gave me a lot of things,regardless it is good or not.
I started my degree life in this year,I knew a lot of friends.
I know HY,a very good moment in this year.
I know I should do assignment in serious way but not just simply do and hand up.
I learnt to edit video which I found it is interesting yet tired.
I became main character in my senior production and they criticize about me.
I became emcee for big event.
I became an extra in a Singapore drama.
I became one of the 60 contestants out of 500 in 988 DJ audition.
My brother's daughter borne on 1/5/2011.
I went to Bukit Belimbing at 4am.
I went a lot of places and tried a lot of foods in KL which I never tried before.
I went to Penang with my coursemates for the very first time.
My body getting fatter and fatter.
I did pottery for my very first time.
This is what I can remember in my mind now..
Those are happy things.I don't wanna talk about those sad things.
Seriously thanks to 2011.It gave me a lot of good and bad memory.
Special thanks to people who appear in my life.
Thanks to my coursemates a.k.a friends like Wei Shen,Johnson,Eugene,Jeffrey,Bk,Zhao Xian,Selina,Sook Ling,Michelle,Yee Ting,Ann Ning and so on.
Thanks to my foundation friends like Vivian Wong,Chee Siang,Joel,Wan Lin,Hui Yin and so on.
Thanks to my beloved family.
Thanks to my ex-housemates,Kar Yan,Florence,Fredonia,Shin,Iris,Wu Sheng,Yen Woen.
Thanks to each and everyone who helped me,who taught me a hard lesson.
You guys are really very awesome and I love you all seriously.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU !
MAY YOU ALL CAN HAVE HIGHER ACHIEVEMENT IN BRAND NEW YEAR !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment