Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Damn Bad Mood


*BIG SIGH*
Why am I in very bad mood recently?
I can't define the reason and I'm just feeling down.
I just feel like want to scold people.
I lost my patience easily,
Don't feel like listen to anyone when they talk to me.
For now,I want to find a way to express out my anger,
Unfortunately,I don't know what's the way I could do.
My friends gave me advice just now,
The first sentences appeared in my mind was WHAT THE HELL?Can you please shut your mouth up.
And I don't feel like listen to what they said.I felt that I have my own way.
Seriously,I know it's because of my damn bad mood.
I felt okay when I listened to people's advices when I was in good mood before.
*BIG SIGH*
I'm still that emotional,I'm still easily get affected by my emotion.
I just don't feel like talk to anyone except my family members and my little cute students these days.
Grrrrrrrrr....
Hope my good mood comes back in very short while.
I seriously hate such kind of feeling.
Don't know what is the solution yet feel like get out from it.
I think I better hide in my own house these few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment