Monday, December 5, 2011
New Challenge COMING !
Well,this Sunday gonna have another new challenge for me.
Huh~These few days,my friends keep updating their part time job of became DJ or host.
I was damn impress because they can host for such grand event.
I wish I can have such experience also.
Unfortunately,I still do not have such chances.
It's okay,I can just practise through small event.Practise makes perfect,right?
Well,I'll having an emcee job in Hi-Q kindergarten mini concert this Sunday.
The problem is I have to emcee-ing for 2 mini concerts.
One is for Temerloh Hi-Q and another one is for Mentakab Hi-Q.
Seriously,I was searching for a partner recently.
But I still can't find one.
At last,I think I have to emcee alone.
Last year,after I emcee for just one event,
My voice gone...
And this year,I have to emcee for 2 events.
Seriously,I'm not sure whether my voice can tahan or not.
But I'll try my best.
Grrrrr...Hope the first event won't make my voice gone laaaaaaa~
All the best to my brand new challenge !!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment