Saturday, December 31, 2011

Extra


My holiday started on last week.
I know I would be damn bored at home because I have nothing to do.
Suddenly,I received a message from my friend,
Asked me to be an extra(other word,临时演员) of a sitcom drama.
Well,due to I have nothing to do and feeling lifeless,
So I decided to go for 2 days.
Yes,this is the first day I enter Filem Negara Malaysia.
This is also a first time where I enter studio for shooting.
Well,seriously,I was totally worn out in this shooting.
I felt that I was a cheap labour.
First day,I worked from 8am until 12am of next day,means 15 hours.
Second day,I worked from 8am until 3am of next day,means 19 hours.
Honestly,I never work so long before.I feel damn tired after I reached home.
But this is how production work.
The problem is,although I worked for so long,but the paid damn low.
Seriously,I have a bit depressed when I received the payment.
I felt it is quite not worth.
Friend of mine told me for a Malay production,they get subsidise from government.
But the paid for extras damn low. *SPEECHLESS*
Well,at least I know how production work.
Anyway,this time somehow was a great experience.
And my friend and I praised by director of the drama,
When think of that,and yes,feeling happy..=)
Can't wait to see the drama. It's on Disney Channel.
Wait,want to shout out loud,I'M HOME AGAIN !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment