Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Simply update


Just read a blog post from one of my friend,
Think of that and feel like update my blog,
And yes,here I am. =)
Seriously,as we grow older and older,
We go for different stages in our life,
We are in teenagers stage,
We can't as naive as we were small.
We can't just cry whenever we want to,
We can't just play Pokemon or Digimon or what-so-ever childish game when we want to.
We can't just believe to anyone when we want to.
It's totally different with what we have as we were kids.
Sometimes,we can't just too kind towards certain people.
Sometimes,we can't just speak out what we want even we are on the right side.
Sometimes,we can't just treat everyone with sincere.
There are a lot of "UNPREDICTABLE" people in this world.
I do feel KL people is much more horrible than people from rural area like us.
They will just simply leave you when you are in difficulties.
They will just wear mask while be friend with you.
Well,I've heard lots of this kind of words.
So,end up with can't believe people easily,isn't it?
Yes,I like to be true and be sincere to friends.
BUT,just for some.
Lots of stress,time caused people changed.
Can it call grow up?
Can everyone hold the principle of I AM WHO I AM?
You should have your own answer. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment