I was trying to sleep at 12am just now as my class started at 8am,early in the morning by tomorrow.So I forced myself to sleep earlier than usual to avoid I will sleep in class tomorrow.Unfortunately,I couldn't fall asleep.Perhaps I have already used to sleep at 2am as usual.I recalled it suddenly,I felt that my mood down to the max.I had trying to avoid of recall back.Suddenly,felt like want to find someone to talk and I online,I find one of my friend in my hometown to chat with me.Sometimes,I no need someone to comfort me,chatting with me is more than enough.Although I know my problem might not be solved,but it seriously relieve much after chatting with people.I like to talk,perhaps this is one of the way which to let me feel relieve?I know it is just kind of "blow water",but it seriously helps me.Think of the trophy that my ex-housemate made it for me.I was so touched when I received it.I like something that hand-made by people.Perhaps it is not hand-made,as long as it is meaningful and "got heart",the price is no longer important for me.I just like something "got heart".It's worth for me to remember it and 1112 stars.I still keep it with me.When I looked at the so called Got-Heart-Things,I do feel touched and I do appreciate.I'm not willing to throw them away.I wish to keep them with me forever.When people willing to do something for you with their heart,it means that how important are you in their heart,this is what's the Got-Heart-Things mean to me.Of course,seriously have to thanks to Bibi and Karyan for the stars and trophy.They seriously mean a lot to me.Awwwwwww~Feeling so warm currently.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment