Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sincere


          In the society presently,SINCERE is no longer an attitude or behavior we can found in everyone. Can we say that everyone is SINCERE?Definitely NO.That's why we can always heard betray or lying.Sometimes,an adult totally can't compared with a little kid.An adult may treat someone with purposes whereas a kid treat people with their own true heart.

        I do feel that my childhood is one of my sweet memory.No lying,no hurt,no betray and so on in my childhood time.What we did always were just play,eat,sleep,read,chit-chat with our simple heart.The life is much more simple than a complicated adult life.

        No doubt.Perhaps just a simple word or sentence came out from their mouth,but the sincerity can warm one's heart.As time goes by,we getting older and older,our sight is far different from what we think of during our teens age.Way we think,behavior we react,attitude we reflect may changes.That's why sometimes I do feel upset when I think of my adult life in the future.How dull is that.Well,I do admit I am always a negative thinker,but don't you think an adult life is damn dull to facing those people who wearing mask?I hate that since I know what social is.How horrible is that.You never know who can you trust of when you work.What if your colleague back step you just to get a higher position in their career?I've heard such thing from my aunt who works as a teacher.You know what?As a teacher,which I imagine teacher is a very kind and holy occupation when I was young but you never know there is a lot of gossip or back step happening around them.It's totally out of you imagination.I was shocked when I've being told by my aunt and I worked as 3-month kindergarten teacher.

        I like the sincere way of a kid treat others.We can't see it in any adult.I am seriously feel warm.Thanks..=).It's more than enough.It seriously meaningful to me.It's so worthy for me.By the way,suddenly think of my kindergarten students.I like he hold my leg and told me,"GOR GOR,WO HEN XI HUAN NI YEHH~".Well,in adult's world,XI HUAN is only between you and the one you love/like but in their world,XI HUAN can be to friendship,family,teachers or anything else.At least it's not only for LOVE.So why we have to limit XI HUAN to someone you like?

        Well,something precious an adult should re-learn.I hate those betray but I have to face it as I'm already an adult currently.I think I will know more when I get into my career.So I will know what is the real horrible is.Anyway,thanks once again for your precious words.I like it !HAHA !

No comments:

Post a Comment