
Haiz~I tried to sleep around 1am...
Unfortunately,I failed...HAHA !
Insomnia which I hate the most...
Nothing to do AGAIN==
So decided to blog...
Been in holiday for 1 week ++...
So far I'm quite satisfy with my holiday...
At least not as lifeless as previous semester...
Tuition,badminton,yam cha...
To be honest,I never did any beneficial in this holiday...
HAHA !Who cares...
Another thing that I waiting for....MY FINAL RESULT !
I think I won't failed any subject but at the same time,
I can't ensure that I can get good result as semester one..
To be honest,semester one's result was seriously out of my expectation...
2.8 which I never expected before...
This time...Ermmmmm...2.3 is good enough for me...
I don't want to put much hope on that,
I knew I would disappointed if I expect too high...HAHA !
Anyway,result will come out next week...Can't wait for that !
Next two weeks going to start my new semester,
again,not feel like wanna back KL...
HAHA !Whatever it is !
I hope I can graduate as soon as possible...
I don't wanna hold tightly by study...
I don't wanna hold tightly by study...
But I know,I will miss my study life after I graduated...
HAHA !As I miss my secondary school life...=)

No comments:
Post a Comment