I know,sometimes,when people told us about their problem,
We tend to not understand their feeling.
Why?Because we are not "worm" inside their stomach,
we may not know what happen if they prefer not to say it out.
I know,I'm kind of people who are quite straight forward,
I can't guess what are you thinking about if you never say it out.
And yes,I know I really can't understand how is your feeling.
I totally can't understand.
I'm sorry about that.
As I grow up,I discovered that comfort people is actually not that easy.
I always thought that I'm quite good in comfort people when I was in secondary school.
But now,what a difficult mission for me.
So what can I do is,I just can be a listener and tell you about my opinion,
Of course,I hope it's help but I know mostly it's not.
But what I can sure is,if you are willing to say it out,
And YES,I'll always be there for you to listen to you.
I couldn't help in understand your feeling and listen is what I can do.
I do hope that I can help you BUT I know................=)


No comments:
Post a Comment