Sunday, October 9, 2011

Convocation

     I went to my ex-housemates convocation at Universiti Malaya(UM) yesterday.When I reached there, those undergraduates were still inside the hall. What I can saw was their siblings,friends waiting for them to come out to take photo with them and greet them.
     After a while,they came out from the hall eventually. After they came out from the hall,huh?!People getting more and more. I can't even moving my body and can't breath. I can't find my ex-housemates, so I stand on the stairs and looked for them. Still, I can't find them and I can see people are walking around. A lot !Whatever,it's not so important.
     Yeah,after 3 years,they are graduated from university life. Yea,glad to see them graduated. They looked so happy in their convocation. That time, I was think,when is my convocation?2 years more.What a long time.7 semester to go.Whatever la then.
     Anyway,once again, congratulation to my ex-housemates and friends,Kar Yan, Fredonia, Florence, Yen Woen, Iris and Doreen. I knew all of you are not willing to separate with each other but we have to,right?All the best and Good Luck to all of you.Hope that all of you can get a good job.I don't know when can be out next gathering,perhaps no more,wish to tell all of you,you all are awesome ! Thanks for everything,ya !Love you all...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment