Monday, October 17, 2011

Year 1 Trimester 3

I started my very first day of Year 1 Trimester 3 today.
The time passed so fast,it was just a while and I already in Trimester 3.
And yea,quite relax I would say.
=.=...Of course,because the assignment not being brief yet.
I was so happy to meet up with my gang again.
Fooling around,Chatime like what we did before.
We are planning to go somewhere due to next Wednesday is holiday.
I can't wait for that but please,don't set high budget,
Otherwise,I will POKAI...
Well,7 weeks to go and my class on Friday until 7pm.
I can't go back my hometown as I wanted like last 2 semester.
Mostly will stay here on weekend unless my best friend back,
Then I will back for badminton.
I think I would feel bored at here but nevermind,it is just 7 weeks.
So far I'm not getting home sick yet !HAHA !
Well,my CGPA dropped because of I get quite bad result in this semester.
And I want to pull up my CGPA for this semester since it is just 1 subject which will include in CGPA.
I know it is quite challenging but I will try my best.
UTAR is not an easy institution to study,I know it,I'm lucky that I can survive until now.
Well,I'm so gonna accept the challenge !
ROAR !

No comments:

Post a Comment