Saturday, October 15, 2011

:)

   
     Well,had a great talk today.I guess it been long time that never talk like this?Whatever.
     About that,well,every person has different attitude and behavior,of course,thinking way as well.And yea,I know that I'm that kind of person who are jealousy,angry easily on something I do really care of,thinking so much and so on.Am seriously don't want to have any misunderstand between us.You know,once the misunderstand being "planted" in the heart permanently,it seriously will affect something and I don't want it to happen.That's why I do explain.Perhaps I just thinking on only one way,I never look from different angle.
     I don't know what am I going to talk about although I do feel like I have a lot to say.But when I click inside and decided to post a blog,my mind is totally blank.HAHA !
     Well,as I say,nothing to say,thank you for tell me everything.I'll try to filtered it and yea,as friend,I do appreciate.=).And it's like what I always said,friendship forever.I don't know how long we can still being close friend to each other,this is the reason why I do always said "LAST YEAR".Well,whatever then.If you do feel funny,just ignore this post then.
     Am going to sleep now.Ciao !Good Night..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment