Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Scorpion

Well,not to say I fully believe in horoscope but sometimes I do if only it is accurate.As I said,no one understand you better than yourself.So when I look at what someone wrote about my horoscope,I will still filter it whether it is accurate or not.Frankly,some of it are so accurate and I found something which are accurate in Facebook.


1.天蝎不喜欢在自己不熟悉的人面前落泪。<---LOL !I think we will not cry in front of people who we   not really close on,right?Even in front of family,I don't think we will cry unless feeling touched.
2.蝎子的友情很珍贵,不是说他和你开开玩笑,讲讲话就是朋友了。在蝎子的内心,时间将会磨练出最深刻的友情<----This one quite accurate.I like this.Friendship truly quite important for me.=)
3.蝎子想要保护朋友。<----LOL !This one quite funny.Burst out laughing.Well,have to depends on which friend.
4.对于朋友的事会很关心,会提出最恰当的建议,所以如果你身边有一个天蝎的朋友,请珍惜。<----LOL !Please appreciate me then.

<天蝎座的怪癖>
1.轻微洁癖。<----Do I have?I don't think so.HAHA !
2.热爱暗恋。<----Sorry,I don't like to play such thing.I prefer明恋。LOL !
3.有点闷骚。<----Well,sometimes I am.
4.好心肠,易被感动。<----Yea,definitely,seriously.
5.黑白分明,占有欲强。<----黑白分明?Really?I don't think so.But the second one,yes !
6.苛求完美。<----To something that I interesting on.If I'm not interested,I'll just simply and do.HAHA !
7.喜欢玩。<----Yes,I like to play !That's why I still not mature enough.
8.对吃的东西比较专一。<----Yes,definitely.My friend know it too.I like to eat.=)
9.笑起来是个孩子。<----LOL !People said I look like stupid when I laugh.HAHA !
10.强迫症。<----LOL !I don't think so.
11.性格和脾气较极端。<----Yea,absolutely.Not only attitude and temper,my way of thinking too.
12.双重人格。<----Really?At least I won't do that in front of 3 most important aspects in my life.I'll try to be myself in front of them.=)
13.爱讲道理。<----Sometimes yes.If I can help.
14.言出必行。<----Really?I don't think so.I always "put people aeroplane".
15.轻微自闭。<----Erm.Sometimes I don't like to talk or social,I am like that.LOL !

Oh,this is what I found in Facebook.Some of it are accurate some are not.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment