Thursday, October 13, 2011

Complicated Feeling

Omigosh !
Time waits for no man.
It's my last week of semester break and it's Thursday today.
3 more days and I have to go back to my study life AGAIN.
Due to my suck timetable,I think I unable to back hometown as I want.
And yea,I don't feel like going back.
As I said,I always do have such feeling before go back to KL.
And when I back to KL,I don't feel like come back to my hometown.
Weird huh?!
After this,I don't know when is the next time I can meet my friend.
After I went to study at KL,
The time playing badminton,football and talking getting lesser.
And luckily,our semester break for this semester is in same period.
But I don't think our holiday are still the same next semester.Whatever la then.
3 more days left.
I want to fully enjoy my entire holiday then.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment